Easiest Patch management method ever

Okay, this might have been posted before, but after searching I couldn't find anything on it. Seems a UK security firm has come up with an update script that will download ALL current patches and updates for 2K, XP and 2003, compile them into an ISO and create the necessary scripts so that when you run the disc on a target machine the updates are installed in the correct order and the machine is rebooted. I just finished creating a DVD with all the updates for the platforms listed above and so far after testing it on a few target machines I've found it to work flawlessly. This is perfect for a machine that has no network connection, or by calling a second disc after installing winXX. Here's a blurb from their page:

"Looking for manageable Windows updates even without an internet connection? Our offline update 3.0 script collection downloads the entire body of updates for Windows 2000, XP or Server 2003 from Microsoft's servers in one fell swoop and then uses them to create patch packages on CD, DVD or USB stick. Those in turn allow you to update as many PCs as desired."

Yes, slipstreaming is even better, but I know I've had my issues with hunting down every last patch for slipstreaming, and this definitely takes the pain out of that process. Here's a link to the download page:

Download Offline Update 3.02

Of course, if this has already been posted somewhere I'll take my lashes like a gentleman... :o

Have you tried RyanVM's Update Pack? It's much better than trying to hunt down hotfixes (or download them [gahg!]).

Sure, I've tried it, but I have really never cared for ryanvm's tools. Nothing personal, ryanvm, just my opinion. I switched to this method because it wraps all the updates for 2K, XP and 2003 into a neat package for reuse and a multitide of ways. This might have not been the appropriate thread to post in, but my thinking was that it would ease slipstreaming for some folks. I might need to check out ryanvm's stuff though... Been a while since I tried any of his solutions.