Did everyone give up on Vista?

batson0974

I haven’t seen any new post in a couple of months. I was just wondering if anyone has figured out the configuration of Vista being added to an AIO.

I know it can be done someone created a "All In One Vista DVD x32 and x64". I know that my previous post on running an ISO image from the disc is obsolete now. I wonder if Vista will only boot from its original loader, if so there has got to be a way to modify this as well. Anyway, I can’t wait to hear some recommendations.

I haven’t seen any new post in a couple of months. I was just wondering if anyone has figured out the configuration of Vista being added to an AIO.

I know it can be done someone created a "All In One Vista DVD x32 and x64". I know that my previous post on running an ISO image from the disc is obsolete now. I wonder if Vista will only boot from its original loader, if so there has got to be a way to modify this as well. Anyway, I can’t wait to hear some recommendations.

I know I did, at least for the next few months, til I can buy a whole new PC, to run it properly. I believe MSOFT has really hosed themselves this time. Unless one has purchased a loaded, modern PC in the last year or so, combined w/ the init cost of the OS itself, I think they shutout many potential early adopters (like myself.)