Hi all, I know nothing and am here to learn I hope ?

amazing1000

As the topic title says I am here to learn with the help of others I hope and as I know basically nothing on programming apart from what I used to do on an old BBC B Micro which I Owned many years ago, so please be gentle with me.

Thanks for alowing me to join and hope at some stage I can have some input. :hello:

Hello there! I'm new here, as well - arrived by chance looking for some solutions to Windows 98 compatibility issues, and 'lo and behold!' what an interesting place!

I wish I were a programmer and had the time to be as involved as some of you, but in the meantime, I will be a keen admirer of the real programmers and show my gratitude as best I can!

Hello there! I'm new here, as well - arrived by chance looking for some solutions to Windows 98 compatibility issues, and 'lo and behold!' what an interesting place!

I wish I were a programmer and had the time to be as involved as some of you, but in the meantime, I will be a keen admirer of the real programmers and show my gratitude as best I can!

Hello MrScotty,

Hmmm, I can't imagine anyone else introducing themselves in someone else's introductory thread. :o Ok, it was me.

Welcome to MSFN!

Read the rules and all will be well.

DL