Us bypasses First Amendment

techguy21801

Man this Patriot Act scares the living s***e out of me!

This is bad news for the american people. Just shows their underlying motives by passing this law. This recent stuff they have been doing isent even regarding to terrorism...seems like the law is just being used to gain more contol over the american people..and the world.

Watch out guys...

:)

|Drew|

Just shows their underlying motives by passing this law. This recent stuff they have been doing isent even regarding to terrorism...seems like the law is just being used to gain more contol over the american people..and the world.

I 100% agree with you Drew. This is what I have been saying all along ...

Its the end of the world as we know it...... :)

Song by Great Big Sea? :rolleyes:

Who is to say that there aren't any terriost hiding behind the news guys and who is to say terriost aren't forcing news guys to divolge information or who is to say some news guys are bribed to divulge information. We have Americans of all types, soldiers, scientists, etc. getting caught doing it all the time. I hate to see this happen, but the world is changing folks and the Amendments need changed to work in a changing world.

Just shows their underlying motives by passing this law. This recent stuff they have been doing isent even regarding to terrorism...seems like the law is just being used to gain more contol over the american people..and the world.

I 100% agree with you Drew. This is what I have been saying all along ...

Its the end of the world as we know it...... :)

Song by Great Big Sea? :rolleyes:

:D Yer i think so....

Who is to say that there aren't any terriost hiding behind the news guys and who is to say terriost aren't forcing news guys to divolge information or who is to say some news guys are bribed to divulge information. We have Americans of all types, soldiers, scientists, etc. getting caught doing it all the time. I hate to see this happen, but the world is changing folks and the Amendments need changed to work in a changing world.

The world is chaging, and thats why we have the opertunity to keep the constitution up to date. But these recent acts have just made the us a scary place to live in. The goverment needs to be limted otherwise they may be as bad as the terrorists temselves.

For instance, many people, news publications, and polititions themselves have stated their opions on the mater of the invasion of iraq and the recent passing of the patriot acts. They voiced their dismay, only to be slaped in the face and called UNAMERICAN.

But isent questioning the goverment and the process by which they run the very heart of our country? That is the way it was set up so the goverment could not gain total control over its people.

IT is our constitutional right as citizes of America

Anywh the whole thing is qute troublesme to me

|Drew|