Integrating .MSU's?

92GTA

I own a full retail copy of Vista (Ultimate if it matters) and I've gone to MS's site and downloaded all 11 x86 Vista updates that are available so far for stand-alone download.

I installed the new .09 beta and after I copy the DVD and I'm in the program, I can't for the life of me figure out where to go for integrating these .msu's I've downloaded? I'm going to be doing a fresh install and I of course want all the updates I can get my hand on slipstreamed into the inage when I do it.

Can someone please point a newb in the right direction? nLite seems more user friendly at this point...

Thanks!

Because there's no option for integrating hotfixes in vLite at this time. (I'm hoping 1.0 Beta or 1.0 RC)

It is silly to compare vLite to nLite since the latter is a much more mature project *been around for a few years*. Vista only went retail Tuesday, so vLite is coming along well, just be a little more patient. :P

I own a full retail copy of Vista (Ultimate if it matters) and I've gone to MS's site and downloaded all 11 x86 Vista updates that are available so far for stand-alone download.

I installed the new .09 beta and after I copy the DVD and I'm in the program, I can't for the life of me figure out where to go for integrating these .msu's I've downloaded? I'm going to be doing a fresh install and I of course want all the updates I can get my hand on slipstreamed into the inage when I do it.

Can someone please point a newb in the right direction? nLite seems more user friendly at this point...

Thanks!

Try to put the updates to the \updates folder in the root of your DVD. I think that it will work like it works for Office 2007 installation