where is halo 2 pc!

ripken204

Some time away yet I'd say! What with all the work getting Halo 3 ready for launch, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out AFTER the release of Halo 3.

If you want to play it that bad, seriously consider getting it for xbox.

Game.co.uk have it listed for a June 2007 release.

It is a bit of a joke that a game that was originally released on the Xbox (a cut down 386 pc) over 2 years ago will probably need to run on an operating system more expensive to buy then the original console and game combined, it must have one hell of a set of extras compared to the xbox original! From what I heard it was half the size of Halo.

Reading through the press release I love the statement

'It’s too early to state exact system specs, but the team wants to make the game available as broadly as possible.'

so they make it Vista only! I really cant see why it can't be made compatible with XP while disabling the Vista only features other than Bill wants a new patio.

One thing I have noticed is that Halo 2 on the xbox budget range is now no longer available.....

Edited by pugwash2004

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why you'd want Halo 2 anyway! I played Halo on the PC, and frankly it was just the worse side of rubbish. After all the hype I'd been hearing from X-box gamers, I was really disappointed. The same level, with the same enemies, in the same config, over and over again. Boring. The only good thing about the game was the Warthog, and being able to tail-whip it on the PC.

About the only thing from the X-box that's going to make it onto my PC is the Steel Battalion controller. ;)

And of course it's going to be Vista only. I'd bet reasonable amounts of money that every Microsoft game is going to be Vista only from now on. They'd all work fine on XP, I'm betting, but Bill doesn't want you to stay on a system that doesn't make him more mone-...I mean, an inferior system. He's only thinking in your best interests, remember!

Love the corporation. Conform. Consume. Obey.

Did I just post that on an MS forum? I'm gonna get pwned now.

Edited by Tanthalas