[GUIDE] Integrating Internet Explorer 7

I integrated 929969, 928089, 928090 with nlite, but after reboot, windows show file protection error while installing drivers (signed), and on desktop there is IE6 icon.

In IE property there is no option in advance tab, when I clicked on advance tab its shows a warning about some dll file is not loaded.

I integrated 929969, 928089, 928090 with nlite, but after reboot, windows show file protection error while installing drivers (signed), and on desktop there is IE6 icon.

In IE property there is no option in advance tab, when I clicked on advance tab its shows a warning about some dll file is not loaded.

hi, just_laze.

My XP is now IE7 integrated along with all the hotfixes, and installs perfecly.

But to do that, i had to give up using RunOnceEx.

I don´t use RyanVM Update Pack, since i´m brazilian and the pack is only in english.

So i preffer to download all the updates from MS site, and integrate them and IE 7 with nLite.

Then to install my apps, i use XPlode. I think it´s way better than RunOnceEx, besides it has awsome interface and its much simplier to mantain the list of apps, since it uses XML technology.

This is what i did to have my UXP DVD the way i want, and (at least as long as i used xp) i was having no problems at all.

If ppl would like, i could make a XPlode tutorial for those who have no idea at all on how to use XPlode. But i really recommend it.

Just send you PM - check it :D

Hey,

I can't offer any input I'm afraid. I disable Windows File Protection as part of my install.

laze.

Quick question: if KB928090 includes a fix for this issue from MS (a new iernonce.dll), why is it that we still need to muck about with the IE6 version? Why doesn't it work to just integrate KB928090 after integrating IE7?

Thanks

Edited by MAdkins

Quick question: if KB928090 includes a fix for this issue from MS (a new iernonce.dll), why is it that we still need to muck about with the IE6 version? Why doesn't it work to just integrate KB928090 after integrating IE7?

Thanks

good question :thumbup integrating KB928090 stills breaks runoncex :angry: