Dual Layer DVD Software

f5ferrari

Hey,

Been searching the net for Dual Layer burning software and upto now I haven't found anything... except for "burn4free" that when complete issued me with a free coffee coaster! :angry:

I've tried Nero and Roxio however neither support DualLayer, unfortunately I can't remember any other major DVD burning software companies, I know DVDtools for Linux can burning DVD DL however I don't really want to bring my box in to burn a DVD :blink:

Any Suggestions are welcomed :)

Thanks

Nero does support Dual Layer burning. If Nero Lite Micro fails it's your hardware. I'd suggest dusting out the DVD Rom Tray, unplugging and plugging the drive back in, making sure all connections are secure. Also, make sure the IDE cable you're using is 80-wire and not 40-wire.

Hey Guys,

Am using a Benq DC DW1670 Dual Layer Burner, I've also got another system I could use that is running Vista RC2 with a NEC ND-4570A Dual Layer Burner, both are running 80pin IDE cable, as for media am using Infiniti Professional DVD+R DL, I use their CDs both at home and work and didn't have an issue with them.

Just to confirm.. I was running the trial version of Nero, using the Nero Burning Rom interface don't know whether the option is disabled on the trial or not... going to re-download it now and double check.

**Update** Nero Lite rocks... the trial I downloaded was different :-/ Going to give it a try burning now :)

Thanks guys

Edited by f5ferrari