Firewall question

ablafontain

Dont bother with Jeremy comment, he is now spamming this website on any firewall topic. :rolleyes:

My providing of legitimate information on legal applications is the complete opposite of spamming. If you don't like being provided information then don't go to the web sites in the links. People are often misinformed and misguided when it comes to which application should be used. Tarun is the one who originally gave me that website. I was surprised at the information on it so whenever someone asks or states something about any firewall, I provide that site.

You don't have to tell people not to bother with a particular website. If they wish to visit or ignore it, it is their own choice to make, not yours. Cheers.

Wow so what would be a good free Firewall??

As of this time, I personally would say Comodo and Outpost Pro.

Outpost Pro isn't free :(

I've used Outpost Free before on xp, I think it was "not tested or recommended" rather than incompatible, but was good enough for outgoing control (behind a NAT router).

You are wrong. Anyone could post a link to a website on any topic. What the goal of it ?

I have stated before that the goal is to provide information. If what I am doing breaks a rule, then I am sure a moderator or super moderator would bring it to my attention.

If you were saying a comment with a link, maybe then it will be clear.

Ah, I forgot the comment there. Well, I guess I assumed that since I am replying in a firewall related topic that people would clue in that the site links to information on firewall and testing of firewalls. Nonetheless, I was not confronted by someone of higher status so you need not worry any further.

Edited by Jeremy