Is motherboard Monitor compatible with Windows Vista

alucke

Got MBM to work. Under Windows XP my cpu ran at a temp of 36 celcius, and under Vista it running at a temp of 48-49 celcius. Anyway i can make it run cooler?

CPU Type 2x Intel Pentium IIIE, 1000 MHz and both are running at 47C since XP can be less heavy on resources running that Vista try removing any unnecessary process. I run open case, which may or may not be good depending on design, since closed case may provide more proper air flow from the fans for the board as well as the CPU. However with mine it does not matter and runs cooler open case. The fans and components are pristine clean as well. Even a minuscule bit of dust will raise component temp. Monitor fan speeds, and any major fluctuations and even voltage has an effect on heat, as electrons produce heat. Even computer location is a factor.

• 1 month later...

I fixed the problem with MBM5370 and the incorrect temp readings. When i set MBM 5370 to run under WinXPsp2 and admin, the temps would be outta wack. So i changed it from the setup you mentioned to just running as admin. The temps went back down to 39-42C at idling and 48 under a full load.

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone

I am new here but I found MSFN forums very helpful and informative. B)

I have a question please, which version of Motherboard Monitor is compatible for Windows 7 - 64-bit ?

I hope someone can help me with this. :unsure:

Have a nice day :thumbup