[RELEASE] AL|EN Nero 7.7.5.1 Lite 1.22 WORKING !

BartekAlien

THREAD HYJACKING ?

I don't care about from with thread people will download Nero that will work on Vista now ...

The fact that Acheron Nero Lite 7.7.5.1 has some errors on Vista is more important that any small things like thread counters ... :(

Not better ?!? - my motivation is not stealing his work - only to show him that other people have some ideas with help him to do better Nero Lite ...

It was from the start - but he NEVER talk to me something like that:

"Hello - i see that you work can help me ..." or "Can we work together-we will do a better Nero Lite!"

He only tell lie that i steel his work ...

Again i say - if Acheron want include some ideas from my Nero, he can do that - and i will be VERY HAPPY !

Edited by BartekAlien

Why anybody dont tell me that my relese don't work on Vista - i use it on my old Vista ghost and it work but not on clean Install ...

Now i firureout what is the problem - take me 5 seconds to solve it ! But it can be done 3 days ago ...

And now AL|EN Nero 7.7.5.1 Lite 1.22 its comming today - this time really will work on Vista ...

EDIT: And HUGE Installation bug is FIXED ... 1.21 relese WON'T instal :-((( I hope that you will redownload new wersion again ... trust me - its working again ...

Acheron: Pls read post above ...

Edited by BartekAlien

Guest MaximusPC

Hmm :thumbup:unsure:

I give you on more chance - i will check this.

EDIT: WORKING !!! Thx BartekAlien !!! :thumbup B) :thumbup

Edited by MaximusPC