Bar In the Internet Browser

Stealth_X

For some yet unknown reason there is a taskbar installed on my internetbrowser. When I run a adware/spyware program, it can't find it. When I perform a virus check, it won't find it either.

Here's a picture of it:

http://home.planet.nl/~mehlbaum/BarInBrowser.jpg

I hope someone can help me get off of it. Not be hiding it, but permanelty.

Thank you all for your help!

To R600: I also got it after I installed Messenger Plus! 2. When it goes to the webpage that says, 'succesfuly installed'.

Could it perhaps be the sponsor that you can check whether you want to install it or not?

To all: There is an Uninstaller for it, but I don't know where to find it. I bilieve it's name is Lop.com ...something. Hope you can help me!

Thank you all!

might sound really stupid but try right clicking at the top and removing everything you dont use from there, it sounds simple but it has worked for me many times, then adware it and zap the fu**er to cyber hell.

Its also possible...that your been hijacked....check goggle for a program called hijack this 1.97....also check in the add/remove section for a unistall...its in German it looks like..and I really can't determine....this has nothing to do with Messager Plus

To DaveXP: when you removed Messenger Plus!, was the bar removed as well?

To jroc: I know I am not hijacked. :)

To jono: I tried that, but, as I said before, the program couldn't find it.

To all: Thank you all, but does anyone know where to find the Lop.com-uninstaller?

Thank you in advance!

i did fix it on my sisters pc just by running adaware with the latest update

if u wanna use msn plus 2 without spyware just uncheck the "instal sponsor ad" in the beginning of msn plus2 even as the button seems to look that u cant use it without sponsor ad just clickit it will continu without installing the spyware