nuhi I need your help!

nightwolf81

nuhi I need your help!

Programmer to Programmer.

I am building a winnt.sif editor and the only thing I am having troubles with is finding information on is the Regions and Keyboard Layouts.

Would you be able to give me the Tables/Data you use for your Unattended section help within your Combo Boxes???

help5pn.th.gif

The three circled are the ones I can't find information on. I have a list of Languages.Keyboard Types but no ID codes to go with them.

Please help me find some answers.

Thanks

Nightwolf81

Thanks for the links they are mostly what I need (except Keyboard Layouts) BUT I was hoping I could have the basic layout (pre sorted)

Language (from nLite) - ID Code (from that list for use in winnt.sif)

AND

Keyboard Layout - ID for layout (used in winnt.sif)

pretty much drop down list from nLite copy and pasted, only someone with nLite source can have this and the matching code it generates for nLite.

I could do it using your list OR by selecting it in nLite and generating a winnt.sif opening the winnt.sif in a text editor and copying the codes out. . . Problem is I don't have that much spare time At the moment. I guess nuhi is the onlyone with his sourcecode so I guess I'll have to prey he can give me the Data I need OR find alot of time to re-build it myself.

Edited by nightwolf81