3d programs that will load almost any object for easy editing in a win

I like many people woul dlike to make 3d games but lack the resources and funds. What I am looking for is something that is basic and simply with barely any usage of Proccessor or RAM that would allow me to create a 3d object.

However I do not want A huige setup like XSI, Maya, Blender, or any huge packages including semi 3d usage Poser 3d, Photoshop or Qaurk.

Something that can run on any 200Mhz system and will allow me to apply gif images and BMP to the object.

What I am thinking of is a program with a black/grey background that appears in a small window with zoom and will allow me to edit the object like any other 3d editor. Not generally for now 3d development just something basic.

Thank You for your responces.

Edited by Ludwig Von Cookie Koopa

Well, given your really low system restrictions, I don't really think there's any program that fits. But, if you're just looking for something that does 3D and is pretty simple, you can check out either Google SketchUp or gmax (which Autodesk has stopped supporting, but still has a a decent community around it). Both are free and might fill your needs.

Edited by Keris