vlita vista for use on an Laptop

GoPool

Are you serious? You are bragging that you know how to use imagex while dismissing the proof for what you spent my hours with your insults.

I don't see any proof, just two screenshots from two different occasions.

Your word is somewhat biased here, so don't expect anyone to just buy that with a couple of dodgy screenies. :wacko:

here is another proof

with Vista x64, 1,2GB Ram

one with removed Superfetch and Readyboost other one Clean Vista

i know its easier to just point to a MS site and say: read and learn

no need to investigate ourself, just talkin and talkin bul*****

so please, just ignore Clints posts since he didnt know anything, just like to talk and nerv other ppls

but the proof is here :)

post-9157-1169504074_thumb.jpg

post-9157-1169505172_thumb.jpg

Edited by Weed

@weed thanks for the confirmation. Do note that without more memory in pagefile is used, so gain is not around ~250MB for you, but ~200MB.

Also I tried to disable Software Licensing, because it seems to only be required for ReadyBoost, however your control panel will not work without it (found out when accessing personalization from richt-click on desktop).

Edited by Jeronimo

@Clint :D thanks for the laughs, what is next? How to use an HexEditor? This is not a bone this is 73 74 75 70 69 64 21 21 21

I thought it was quite nice of me to tell you that one...oh well....you still amaze me. :wacko:

@Clint, morning chap. Yeah you amaze me too. Changing the installation name through Hex edit seems more like geeking, then tweaking. Maybe I would be interested in this, when all the tweaking was done (is it ever).

here is another proof

so please, just ignore Clints posts since he didnt know anything, just like to talk and nerv other ppls

Man, you fanboys! :lol:

your snapshots are worth nothing...

Why are you trying to protect BS, brownnosing soemone who clearly is wrong won't get you anywhere...and he don't care either.

Now, I say this to both you and Nuhi:

If you do screenshots, take them DIRECTLY after boot!!

Why do you wait until 3min before you do it..? huh?

Nuhi did at least try to make them look alike, you are totally off though....if you compare the statusbar between thoose two you clearly see what you have been doing.

bah..

And I still wanna see that removing Readyboost alone will save 100MB in memoryusage...

here is another proof

are you serious?

You think posting a couple of dodgy snapshots is a more valid argument than referring to Microsofts own?...jeesas! :wacko:

...for some reason the ppl here with knowledge has choosen not to even bother to dig into this dispute...now why is that? :whistle:

Edited by Clint

@Clint, morning chap. Yeah you amaze me too. Changing the installation name through Hex edit seems more like geeking, then tweaking. Maybe I would be interested in this, when all the tweaking was done (is it ever).

Well, to be honest it was more of a hint to Nuhi..he do put Vlite when you are using his app ;)

It sure is a geeky thing...mind you I said I put it there for you to see...ok?

Oh, and talking about geeky...using ASCII Hex to state "Stupid!!!" ..like you did...aint that the geekiest of all...haha! :lol: :lol: :lol:

...you ppl here.

Edited by Clint

Man, you fanboys! :lol:

Now, I say this to both you and Nuhi:

If you do screenshots, take them DIRECTLY after boot!!

Why do you wait until 3min before you do it..? huh?

Nuhi did at least try to make them look alike, you are totally off though....if you compare the statusbar between thoose two you clearly see what you have been doing.

hello ?? maybe it needs some time to load all the services ?? on my pc it takes more time then nuhi

the screens r DIRECTLY after boot, i havent do anything else...just waitin till system is in idle

And I still wanna see that removing Readyboost alone will save 100MB in memoryusage...

so u like again not to try urself and waitin for a proof which u dont believe anyway?? yey whats wrong with u??

we dont waste our time again

are you serious?

You think posting a couple of dodgy snapshots is a more valid argument than referring to Microsofts own?...jeesas! :wacko:

where r u livin ?

do u think u know anything if u read newspapers? u think u have gained knowledge if u watchin news ? if u think that, pls go ahead and try usin ur brain, it may be hard the first weeks

u dont know anything if u dont confirm this by investigate urself, try urself

...for some reason the ppl here with knowledge has choosen not to even bother to dig into this dispute...now why is that? :whistle:

i dont know why iam still here and read ur comments and writin an answer, its like we talkin to a wall since u r so fixed on your mind that u dont want to hear/ understand the truth or u know that u r wrong but dont want to admit, that would be awful now i know, so just continue talkin to "feel" good since u dont give up

and i dont think anyone tested this, so they CANT give there opinion, not like u just talkin

i dont care anymor if u believe us, we have now confirmed for ourself and other ppls...and thats the point

we have no reason to lie

PS. take it like a man

Edited by Weed

FnF, did you reboot at least once and look at the free physical memory in task manager?

Also how much RAM that machine had?

No, I haven't rebooted, just pressed "Stop Service"

RAM is 1GB and 4GB Pagefile.

So disabling both services with reboot should make up cache? Or should they be removed?

Edited by FnF