Nero Ultra Edition 7.5.9.0 - Installation Administrative

mounir

Hello!

I try to do an administrative install but have a error message.

I do this :

1. i unzip the package with double click one achive Nero-7.5.9.0_fra_no_atb.exe and stop the installation nero. The unzip is on d:\temp\NeroDemo11545
  2. i do the administrattive install : msiexec.exe /a D:\Temp\NeroDemo11545\nero.msi
  3. i delete the file *CHM english inside the folder D:\adminnero\[FILELOCATION]Core
  4. i delete all the file *.nls and *.txt without nero.txt inside the folder D:\adminnero\[FILELOCATION]Core
  5. i copy all file *.MST present inside the unzip package archive inside the D:\adminnero\
  6. I start the installtion with this command line in batch file

start /wait msiexec.exe /i "D:\NeroUE7.5.9.0Admin\NERO.MSI" TRANSFORMS="D:\NeroUE7.5.9.0Admin\1036.mst" FAMILYNAME="Nero 7" UILANGUAGEID="1036" STARTPARAM="CallFromExe" DONOTRUNSETUPX="1" MSISOURCEFILE="D:\NeroUE7.5.9.0Admin\NERO.MSI" /Qn

7. i have this error messagepost-46534-1169129299_thumb.jpg

Note : Folder Install Admin post-46534-1169129276_thumb.jpg

Thank you in adavnce for some help...

Edited by mounir

did you have the file as described in the error message? this is the most obvious thing to check.

another thing would try to shorten the path names to 8 or less characters.

nero setup is ackward enough so i didnt tried much to make it work. instead i went the nero lite way and im pleased right now. except for nero recode wich i dont use much and its not included in the lite version.