[REQUEST] Promise Fastrak S150 TX4 Driver

parf

Hi All

Ive been reading through all the posts and tutorials but im a bit stuck as to this driver. When installing windows I have to push F6 to install a RAID driver and install it from floppy drive. I no longer have a floppy drive so I need to intergrate this driver into the installation but cant get it to work.

Can someone either show me or make me a addon for this driver.

It is the XP 32 bit driver here:

http://www.promise.com/support/download/do...;os=0&go=GO

Thanks a lot everyone

Edited by parf

Hi All

Ive been reading through all the posts and tutorials but im a bit stuck as to this driver. When installing windows I have to push F6 to install a RAID driver and install it from floppy drive. I no longer have a floppy drive so I need to intergrate this driver into the installation but cant get it to work.

Can someone either show me or make me a addon for this driver.

It is the XP 32 bit driver here:

http://www.promise.com/support/download/do...;os=0&go=GO

Thanks a lot everyone

Did you try using nlite to integrate the driver? It does everything for you.

I did try putting it into the driver section but it didnt work. It was in windows as a driver but wouldnt work when installing. I read somewhere that it has to be a .txt file in the OEM directory but I couldnt find enough info on it.

I did try putting it into the driver section but it didnt work. It was in windows as a driver but wouldnt work when installing. I read somewhere that it has to be a .txt file in the OEM directory but I couldnt find enough info on it.

If you download the entire driver from the promise website, and extract it to a folder on your desktop, nlite should be able to read the inf and the txtsetup.oem file, and will then give you the option to integrate it as a textmode driver or a pnp driver. Pick txtmode and then do the rest of the nlite process as you normally would.