Vistapack, 1.6.0 Released

damian666

Using installshield maybe not so good if used on non-iso Windows (e.g. asian language) - might be reason for some unfamiliar errors as also in my package…

btw although cX2K is stagnated at moment i've a good reason to push its old topic and bind it on my signature website - reason is beginning 2ize development which will be the new base for that!

Edited by ChrisKuhli

hi, nice pack.

out of curiosity I tried integrating it into the source for an unattended setup.

seems to work fine, however when I get to the login screen I cannot figure out how to login as there are no user names to click.

I have not as yet incorporated any usernames in my unattended setup, so only using administrator.

Any ideas? am I just being dense :whistle:

thanks

hi, nice pack.

out of curiosity I tried integrating it into the source for an unattended setup.

seems to work fine, however when I get to the login screen I cannot figure out how to login as there are no user names to click.

I have not as yet incorporated any usernames in my unattended setup, so only using administrator.

Any ideas? am I just being dense :whistle:

thanks

Hmm... i hope you don't mean my pack (in Windows 2000) ;) i don't develop (with) it yet...

@All: If you have no problem what my sources http://chriskuhli.de/x2k/cX2K.rar containing try a bit debugging :)

Edited by ChrisKuhli

@giarc, you have to type the administrator name man, and no it has nothing to do with my pack, but with your unattended options.

@gendouhydeist, that is because the revolutionspack by tihiy is not integrated in the cd setup, and the debug option is executed by the "vistapack.exe debug" option, so no "" on the debug switch.

log will be in the vistapack installer folder.

thanx man

damian666

yes, thats right man, Tbar is created by squeeto, and it works fine!!

try it out!!

and for the rest of you guys, the new version of the pack is now in the test fase, and probably done next week!!

see you soon.

damian666

Edited by damian666

the best part is that it doesnt need a service running and sucking memory to do its thing

I've could have a look on the new Beta of the next major version ;)

Very nice but your suggestion(s) will be then in Vistapack 2.1 Beta :)

*I* hope that damian666 will be in future (re-)enable support for installation patching, and then unattended :P

Edited by ChrisKuhli

ok, listen up guys, i checked it out, and i have to disagree with you guys.

plesae run the current vdrive and the one that you guyus told me about.

on my pc, the current vrive uses 356 kb of memory.

and that new one uses 3.156 kb.

which is much more...

and maybe you dont see it in the tasklist, but look at the first tab, there it is...

so it runs in the background, jus like the old one...

check it out man.

damian666