Vistapack, 1.6.0 Released

damian666

well guys, i am sorry but if you think its infected, well then F***.

i dont give infected files man, its a avg thing, i scanned it with nod and it does not complain so...

but i cant force you to use it, its just that the maintenance center edits register keys.

thats why it is reported.

trust me, its safe

damian666

Hahaha, take it easy man :)

It's clean. The infected dialog is an AVG issue. Scanned with Nod32 and with Kaspersky. Everything fine.

Bye!!!

@aquax, well sorry man, but i dont get it...

when i start outlook i see a nice splashscreen?

weird that it does not work for you...

and about the folders, i know , i know...

those are very hard to get right man, maybe impossible even...

damian666

:wacko: When i applied the new vistapack it was fine at first but, after restarting the automatic update thing showed up even though i was up to date. When i applied the updates it changed brouseui.dll and some more files back to the original same looking icons. so it looks that m$ made it so that they are resistant to changing or something. I think is it only happening to me? :(

:wacko: When i applied the new vistapack it was fine at first but, after restarting the automatic update thing showed up even though i was up to date. When i applied the updates it changed brouseui.dll and some more files back to the original same looking icons. so it looks that m$ made it so that they are resistant to changing or something. I think is it only happening to me? :(

Same for me here, but only in Windows XP. The icon turns to the original xplike yellow shield. I haven't found the solution. It doesn't happen in Windows 2000.

• 2 weeks later...

Thus far I have never used a theme on XP. I just disabled the themes in SERVICES.MSC and used the Win2000 style.

But this VISTA theme I kinda dig.

My question is if I install this pack how much would it slow down my PC. Since my primary objective is speed.

System:

ATHLON XP 2800+

1024MB RAM

160GB HDD

RADEON 9800PRO

I run this pack (for testing purposes) on a Celeron 633MHz and 128MB RAM, 10GB HDD, and it doesn't slow down the PC much.

On your PC changes won't be noticeable at all...

Hello :hello:

Any news in development stage of next release? Few days ago as we updated our mirror i saw your copy of local homepage included the new version as the download link text :P But thats not changed at all as also the download needs to if then ;) Of course :rolleyes:

Edited by ChrisKuhli