Vistapack, 1.6.0 Released

damian666

well, if i get you right, it cant be done on 2000 yet dude.

themes or skinning is not yet done by somebody.

They are working on it, so maybe in a month or two, we can have that support.

Till then, the only thing that works a bit is true transparency.

it is installed if you choose too, but you have to enable it from the maintenance center.

bye bye

damian666

• 2 weeks later...

Hello damian :hello:

I stay in waiting could place the link to any new @ http://www.customwin2000.org :D

Is it safe to apply your pack on my native installation (beneith to the Vista on my harddisk)?

Yes, for developing purposes i've now done very great that i can load Windows 2000 via the Vista's Bootloader and use its benefits on my powerful computer (se the link in my .sig) It flies like an eagle!

Or should Vistapack be done and tested in VMware instead using my developer environment?

EDIT:

Damian cant connect msfn! But he just uploaded his pack to his new mirror!

Chris

Edited by ChrisKuhli

Hello damian :hello:

I stay in waiting could place the link to any new @ http://www.customwin2000.org :D

Is it safe to apply your pack on my native installation (beneith to the Vista on my harddisk)?

Yes, for developing purposes i've now done very great that i can load Windows 2000 via the Vista's Bootloader and use its benefits on my powerful computer (se the link in my .sig) It flies like an eagle!

Or should Vistapack be done and tested in VMware instead using my developer environment?

EDIT:

Damian cant connect msfn! But he just uploaded his pack to his new mirror!

Chris

ei your download link is dead

reupload ^_^

@aquax, so tell me man... none of the icons? or just some of them?

some little more info would be great man??!!

oh and guys, first post updated with the new link, sorry for that, i could'nt get on msfn just now.

i had to reinstall my network adapter to get it fixed...

but its done now so enjoy

damian666

AVG is reporting a trojan Generic8.GST in

C:\WINDOWS\Vistapack beta\maintenance center\maintenance center.exe

can we have a clean installer? id rather not be infected :D

Also scanned with AVG, shows the same for me. Would it be an AVG issue or is it really infected?

It's important to update databases, because mine were 2 days old and AVG did not recognize this exe as a trojan.

EDIT: Scanned with NOD32 and KAV 7 also, it's showed as CLEAN file. Maybe is an AVG issue. Any other reports around there?

Edited by XibaD

well guys, i am sorry but if you think its infected, well then F***.

i dont give infected files man, its a avg thing, i scanned it with nod and it does not complain so...

but i cant force you to use it, its just that the maintenance center edits register keys.

thats why it is reported.

trust me, its safe

damian666