[RELEASE] Boooggy's WMP 11 direct integration solution

boooggy

first install wmp11 slipstreamer.

then install nlite. copy your os source to your hard drive.

start nlite. when u get to the hotfixes, addons and updatepacks page add them in the order specified in the picture below....

untitledam6.th.jpg

then next.....and leave nlite do its job....

hey boooggy,

why do i need to install your slipstreamer as mentioned above when nlite alone does the slipstreaming of WMP11 & any hotfixes quite nicely. Does the slipstreamer perform some extra function nlite doesn't? nice work :hello::thumbup

cheers

hey boooggy,

why do i need to install your slipstreamer as mentioned above when nlite alone does the slipstreaming of WMP11 & any hotfixes quite nicely. Does the slipstreamer perform some extra function nlite doesn't? nice work :hello::thumbup

cheers

cause nlite is calling the slipstreamer and slipstreamer does the wmp 11 integration.......not nlite.

hey boooggy,

cheers

cause nlite is calling the slipstreamer and slipstreamer does the wmp 11 integration.......not nlite.

ah ok :blushing: didn't realize the slipstreamer was actually being used despite it not being opened.

Hey Boooggy.

I have try what you write, and add the hotfix after you screenshort, but under the install "registering components" i get this error

unregmp2.exe - Unable To Locate Component

"This application has failed to start because WMDRMSDK.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

The files unregmp2.ex_ and WMDRMSDK.DL_ are in the i386 folder

Do you now what i do wrong. ???

//Michael

Edited by TheExterminator

Hey Boooggy.

I have try what you write, and add the hotfix after you screenshort, but under the install "registering components" i get this error

"This application has failed to start because WMDRMSDK.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

//Michael

did u remove any of the wmp with nlite?

No, i have try to rename "unregmp2.ex_ and WMDRMSDK.DL_ " to "unregmp2.exe and WMDRMSDK.DLL " but get same error

Hey Boooggy.

//Michael

did u remove any of the wmp with nlite?

Hmmm, i can not press "integra" on the slipstreamer program, but nlite upen the program, like yesterday.

And when i write slipstreamer.exe /? and write the hole self, the program uppen, but can not press integra

before install did u check the source for that files?

anyways

try like this

first slipstreamer and theen nlite....

Okay i will try that now.

I will be back after boooggy

try like this

copy the source on the hdd

the start wmp 11 slipstreamer and integrate wmp11.

after slipstreamer finishes start nlite and do what u do with it....

boooggy >> Should i drive nLite to. ??? I can integrer all the hotfix to wmp11 and wmp11 with you program. so i can will drive sliptremer only.

Can i drive you hotfix together with the danish wmp11 ????