[RELEASE] Boooggy's WMP 11 direct integration solution

boooggy

Can you please tell me the md5 of the wmp11 installer that you have ?

If it is not: D1A08DAB82A85BD18CFD54C70EE05671, please upload it somewhere and post a link because I want to look at the wmp installer you are using (it maybe corrupt in such a way that I am not detecting it).

Can you please tell me the md5 of the wmp11 installer that you have ?

If it is not: D1A08DAB82A85BD18CFD54C70EE05671, please upload it somewhere and post a link because I want to look at the wmp installer you are using (it maybe corrupt in such a way that I am not detecting it).

what is md5 & where should i get it in the installer

new version out

changelog here

Looking at the changelog most of it tells me, who isnt a programmer, absolutely nothing.

I've just spent quite some time fixing the files to not install portable devices/drm/network sharing service.

Is there any chance such tweak/removal options will ever be added to this program?

Bonjour a tous et merci pour ce fabuleux petit soft

report bug on v1.3.0.1

"satellite assembly error"

localizer culture mismatch: switching back to default culture

post-89509-1213725397_thumb.jpg

Edited by lol69002

@TranceEnergy: I am working on this (customizations), this should arrive in a 2.0 release, most of the changes are (as you have noticed) not really affecting the resultant wmp11 install, these were cosmetic fixes and localization changes, the INFs were not touched or changed from last version.

@lol69002: I'll post a quick fix for that soon. Stupid mistake from my part (and couldn't test because using english xp with english regional settings)....

@TranceEnergy: I am working on this (customizations), this should arrive in a 2.0 release, most of the changes are (as you have noticed) not really affecting the resultant wmp11 install, these were cosmetic fixes and localization changes, the INFs were not touched or changed from last version.

@lol69002: I'll post a quick fix for that soon. Stupid mistake from my part (and couldn't test because using english xp with english regional settings)....

That is awesome!!!

I just realized i dont need any of the files in wmp11.cab, so deleted it, stupid thing is i then also have more to update in txtsetup file.

This made my day, i'm getting a beer, wish i could pass one along. Cheers!

thx for this quikly release, 1.3.0.2 works fine

merci

The /output: switch is no longer working in v1.3.0.2 ...

using the /output:"Normal" option returns the below error with the =Value of '0'

using the /output:"Tweaked" option returned the below error with the =Value of '1'

Unhandled Exception in UI Thread

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Invalid Argument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.
Parameter name: SelectedIndex
at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.set_SelectedIndex(Int32 value)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.MainForm.ProcessParameters(String installer, String winsource, String hotfixes, String output, string customicon, Boolean nocats, Boolean slipstream, String customIconPath)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.MainForm..ctor(String installer, String winsource, String hotfixes, String output, String customicon, Boolean nocats, Boolean slipstream, Boolean close, String customIconPath)
at WMP11Slipstreamer.EntryPoint.Main(String[] args)

If I remove the /output switch from my batch, WMP11Slipstreamer opens with all of my settings (with no output type selected), however, I can select the output type and click integrate and the slip finishes.

I have not found any issues with manual Integration.

Edited by twig123