[RELEASE] Boooggy's WMP 11 direct integration solution

boooggy

Boooggy.

You could do that Wmp11slipstreamer edited SVCPAC.INF. Because I integrate the first drivers and Wmp11slipstreamer shows a mistake that can damage mine my SVCPACK.INF edited by the integration done by half DRIVERPACKS

Thank you. :rolleyes:

hey boooggy, i used you wmp11 slipstreamer but not works, the slipstreamer says "integration was successful", but when my cd finish the installation, open the wmp, but opens the wmp9¡¡¡¡ :blink:

why????? :wacko:

thx for the detailed report.....i hope u will offer more of what u did so i can give u any support.

as long as i am concerened slipsteamer works just fine.....everytime i am testing it before launch.....

@AJARBAS

please attach your svcpack.inf here.

This is my scvpack.inf

2ivirfm.jpg

When I integrate the first drivers creates this.

I don't understand. It writes these characters. :wacko:

??

WMP11 Slipstreamer doesn't get to edit this.

He has some problem of me to integrate all of the addons with the nlite and later to integrate Windows Média Player 11 the nLIte gets to identify these characters

Edited by AJARBAS

32-bit WinXPSP2

I got this same error many times.

I do not use your WMP Slipstreamer by itself.

nLite v1.3.0.4 calls your WMP Slipstreamer v. 070 when nLite runs.

After nLite, the WMP is v.9.

The error message tells me to post the bug report. Here it is as requested:

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Slipstream\XP_Source\i386\asferror.dl_' is denied.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)

at WMP11Slipstreamer.Backend.MergeFolders()

at WMP11Slipstreamer.MainGUI.workerMethod(Object addonSettings)

Unfortunately, the error occurred during the critical process of overwriting files in the "i386" folder. This source can no longer be used reliably, please use a fresh new source for subsequent windows setup installations and modifications.

Temporary folder: "C:\Slipstream\XP_Source\i386\wmp11temp"

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please report this bug.

END QUOTE

This is my SVCPACK as copied from my folder at C:\Slipstream\XP_Source\I386\wmp11temp\SVCPACK

Edited by scott14

System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Slipstream\XP_Source\i386\asferror.dl_' is denied.

Try right-click on the XP_Source folder remove checkmark from readonly and then apply it to all subfolders and files... Also check that you have NTFS Write and Modify permission on that folder (Security tab in XP Pro, if you have XP Home then ignore this sentence).

This will be done automatically in the next version.

Edited by n7Epsilon

I've just installed XP with the latest RyanVM update pack, "Tweaked" WMP11, IE7 and Win Defender all slipstreamed, forgive me if this has been asked before, but after first starting WMP11 found that the top menu bar doesn't have the default WMP11 theme around it, also was wondering why the icon is now Booogy's WMP11 icon rather than the default XP version. I used nLite to slipstream everything in one go, and thought that the icon would only change if I used Booogy's own slipstream software. Is the problem with perhaps adding IE7 or is something else wrong? There were also no errors during slipstream or XP install, so not sure what else it could be.

Thanks

Edit: I've fixed the icon problem by reinstalling WMP11 with the normal install file, but the theme issue still remains.

Edited by master811

u used the tweaked version which includes my icon.....if u want to customize it u should use the slipstreamer which allows u to choose the default icon and also have the tweaks......

as for the theme issue.....can u post a screenshot? thx

that is the clasic look of wmp 11 which is also part of the tweaked version of my wmp addons......and its not an issue :P

its easy to change back to original

go on view>clasic menus or

open wmp11 and hit ctrl - M

Try right-click on the XP_Source folder remove checkmark from readonly and then apply it to all subfolders and files... Also check that you have NTFS Write and Modify permission on that folder (Security tab in XP Pro, if you have XP Home then ignore this sentence).

This will be done automatically in the next version.

n7Epsilon, Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am trying to integrate WMP11 using the "Vanila" add-on. By downloading it I've got an archive and after extrating the files I have a lot of files and an empty folder (svcpacl). My question is "What file(s) do I have to drag into the nLite hotfixes to do the integration?"

Thank you,

L

Hello,

I am trying to integrate WMP11 using the "Vanila" add-on. By downloading it I've got an archive and after extrating the files I have a lot of files and an empty folder (svcpacl). My question is "What file(s) do I have to drag into the nLite hotfixes to do the integration?"

Thank you,

L

You have to point nLite to the whole archive, you don't have to extract it. Just point it to Boooggy_WMP11_VanillaAddon.7z