[RELEASE] Boooggy's WMP 11 direct integration solution

boooggy

Windows Media Player 11

not sure about others but this version causes my creative zen m player from copying video & audio music files to it it fails to copy anything on my mp3 player with this version of the wmp program , the player with wmp11 fails to copy files with it on and even with using wmp10 drivers to load the drivers for zen m player , it can view it and remove files but not copy stuff to it, this is a very big bug that keeps me from using the newest player

Windows Media Player 11

not sure about others but this version causes my creative zen m player from copying video & audio music files to it it fails to copy anything on my mp3 player with this version of the wmp program , the player with wmp11 fails to copy files with it on and even with using wmp10 drivers to load the drivers for zen m player , it can view it and remove files but not copy stuff to it, this is a very big bug that keeps me from using the newest player

u posted several times your problem on this forum and besides this is against the rules.

can u tell me what does this have to do with my work?????

Edited by boooggy

Are you suggesting that you've updated both your vanilla and tweaked add-on to include KB929399?

no...

i said that only slipstreamer adds that hotfix.

:P

hi boooggy!was supposed to ask this here too:
hi boooggy! to which was the fixed applied - both the vanilla & the tweaked addon? date still shows 011507 & 011807, respectively? or has aspi addon been updated too? thanks!
but i guess the above already answers it ... no need to redownload either of the wmp11 addons, right?;) thanks!

Hello

Great work :thumbup

But i have a problem.

I'm trying to integrate wmp11 (french) to XP Home SP2 (french) using your soft (v0.5 and v0.6, vanilla and tweaked ).

it seems to work flawlessly.

But...

the resulting txtsetup.inf is actually corrupted

["Keyboard Layout"]...

0000040C = "Franais"

0000080C = "Franais - Belgique"

00000C0C = "Franais - Canada"

00010C0C = "Franais - Canada, Multilingue"

0000100C = "Franais - Suisse"

0000041D = "Sudois"

00000405 = "Tchque"

00010405 = "Tchque - latin"

you can notice that "é", "è", "ç" are missing.

Of course, XP installation process breaks at the very beginning ("français" [keyboard layout] not found in .sif).

Is it a bug ?

Should it work with xp home sp2 french and with wmp 11 french ?

Thanks

Edited by toto51