how to create a restore cd?

I am building a computer for someone and am going to install windows with drivers and apps pre-installed. I am planning on using sysprep to reseal the computer so the user goes through the oobe. What I would like is to be able to create a restore cd or dvd that will boot and ask if the user really wants to restore to the factory config and when done asks them to remove the cd and press a key to reboot. I know that I can use something like norton ghost to create the image but how can I make sure that the user has to choose whether or not to really restore it, etc.? Can anyone suggest a good tutorial or program to do this?

Do you think I can do that in conjunction with symantec ghost (I'm definitely open to others, free or not, I'm not a big fan of symantec)? I've tried searching elsewhere for tutorials, I just don't know where to go once I have my master installation ready to be cloned. I think I could figure out how to deploy it over a network but I really don't want to have to deal with re-installing everything. Again the goal is to ask them via batch file with choices and then install image and restart after asking to remove the bootable cd.

I have already created this years ago. What I did was create a bootable floppy with my boot image on it. The I run ghost and backup on to CD and use the boot floppy as my image for the bootable CD. Works great. If you need detailed insturctions, I would gladly provide them for you.

Great find. I have to give that one a try. I use Ghost Corporate version 7.5 because I couldn't get version 8 to fit on a single flopy.

My version works perfectly, but it is limited to an executable version of Ghost that fits on a single floppy.

if you have a maintenance contract for Ghost corporate or can get a copy of it, get the Ghost solutions suite v1.1 or I believe 2 is now out. The Boot wizard that comes with it has the ability to make a cd iso.