Problems displaying foreign characters

VTNC

I'm making my own nLitened Windows and I keep having the following problem: programs like Windows Live Messenger don't display characters properly. I attached a picture to demonstrate:

wrongzx9.gif (it should display "Daniel" but in cyrillic characters)

I have tried keeping all the languages and keyboards but it's not making a difference, so I figure it's probably some other component that I removed.

I have tried leaving in the Input Method Editor (IME) and that didn't work either. I'm attaching my Last Session.ini so you guys can take a look.

Thanks

LAST_SESSION.INI

Double check the language of the Windows you are installing and the language of the patches you are installing. thats the only thing I can think of.
Save one language neutral update (KB893803 - Windows Installer 3.1), all the updates are in the original language (Brazilian Portuguese). :(

I'm keeping all languages

It might be a INTL.inf problem, but how does it change and what causes it to change?

Double check the language of the Windows you are installing and the language of the patches you are installing. thats the only thing I can think of.
Save one language neutral update (KB893803 - Windows Installer 3.1), all the updates are in the original language (Brazilian Portuguese). :(

I'm keeping all languages

It might be a INTL.inf problem, but how does it change and what causes it to change?

I dont honestly know. Is your live messenger installed with windows, or after? Perhaps the version of live messenger doesnt support cyrillic like it should?