[REQUEST] Windows Xp SP2

cantkillme324

Hello i am inexpericend in nlite i was wondering if someone who is expericnedin this program who can make me a slimed down version of windows xp sp2 i want it to lower ram usage for gaming. also take out bunch of unnessary programs tell me if someone can do it for me

can anyone do this for me?

Unfortunately, no, because each individual version of windows is tied to the hardware it is installed to. However if you want to try to learn, people here will be glad to help you, and there are plenty of guides on using nlite on this forum and others.

alrihgt well its english for language so the ini slims everyhting down so i dont have to do anything?

Someone can send you one, but it depends all on what you want to take out. Some people take things out that others want to keep, and some people keep things others want to take out.

im not really sure what to take out proably WMP stupid games and trial things. unnessacry junk

There is a lot you can take out. The easiest way to figure out what to remove is to ask someone what is "safe" to remove and then list what all you use your computer for and some of the applications you use every day.

alright might as well tell you what i use onthe forum

i use PROGRAMS OF USE! UNDER THIS LINE ________-

AIM

xfire

itunes

yahooo anti spy

zonealarm

nbalive 07

guild wars *IF GAMES COUNT*

ventrillo

mirc

nero 7

windwos media player

quicktime player *for itunes*

power iso

mozzilla firefox

OTHER COMPUTER GAMES LIKE CARDS AND THAT JUNK I HATE!

Tell me if u can build an xp off this removing anything else these are all the programs i use

alright might as well tell you what i use onthe forum

i use PROGRAMS OF USE! UNDER THIS LINE ________-

AIM

xfire

itunes

yahooo anti spy

zonealarm

nbalive 07

guild wars *IF GAMES COUNT*

ventrillo

mirc

nero 7

windwos media player

quicktime player *for itunes*

power iso

mozzilla firefox

OTHER COMPUTER GAMES LIKE CARDS AND THAT JUNK I HATE!

Tell me if u can build an xp off this removing anything else these are all the programs i use

I'm sure someone can manage something. Pretty much everything that is not red in color on the component removal page is ok to remove. It really is not hard to use nlite. Just dont remove services, or hardware support.