How to/cannot burn vob (dvd) files

truemate

How to/cannot burn vob (dvd) files :blink:

brought a DVD from a flen (contains 3 movies in it) but i want to burn only 1 movie, so i copy that vob file.... size more then a gb with 2 parts or chapters u can say on hard drive

F:\VIDEO_TS copyied VTS_03_1.VOB - 0.9gb and  VTS_03_2.VOB - 2.19mb

now i try to burn these files with nero (option burn dvd - video files what else!!!) but i cant burn it

as nero showing this message

Dvd Video file compliance test failed .The resulting Dvd video might be unplayable .Do u want to continue -- clicked on OK then its shows some error unallocable files something like that and everything get stopped

i have tried another burner too "imageburner" makes an iso and then it burns but there its showing a message while burning that is these file allocated with others files ...... if click yes then it stop burns and if say no then its burn but the burned dvd does not play properly /useless it is....

plz help , due to this dvd burning prob i have wasted many dvds as i rarelly burn any dvd movies so i dont have too much idea

in other words HOW U WILL BURN A DVD MOVIE which has COPIED TO URS HARD DISK from ANOTHER DVD ( WHICH HAVE 3 MOVIES VOB FILES in it AND U HAVE TO BURN SECOND VOB FILE ONLY) so that it can be played in DVD players too,,,,,, plz say one by one step so i can understand properly

You need the .IFO and .BUP files to go along with the DVD. I just tried with only a .VOB file in my Nero and received the same warning.

Indeed... sorry... forgot about those guys, I usually just copy everything from a ripped DVD and drop it in that 'Video' folder, which would include the .INF & .BUP.

You need the .IFO and .BUP files to go along with the DVD. I just tried with only a .VOB file in my Nero and received the same warning.

Indeed... sorry... forgot about those guys, I usually just copy everything from a ripped DVD and drop it in that 'Video' folder, which would include the .INF & .BUP.

by doing this way, will those burn dvd would work on any dvd players???

and i have to copy these folders too Audio_TS & VIDEO_TS (as .INF & .BUP files are there in this folder)

by doing this way, will those burn dvd would work on any dvd players???

and i have to copy these folders too Audio_TS & VIDEO_TS (as .INF & .BUP files are there in this folder)

By doing so, the burnt DVD will work on players that are compatible with:

The brand of the DVD

The type of DVD (-/+)

The speed at which you burn at (my DVD/VCR player only accepts 8x, but my portable player accepts 16x).

In my years of creating DVDs I've never seen files exist in the "Audio_TS" directory.

forgot it nothing happeing,

ok atleast help in this any one :( i have a single .vob file "VTS_04_1" size 1.2gb no ifo,bup etc only a single gb vob file now plzzzz can any one say me how to burn this to make a dvd movie

Edited by truemate