Watercooling

ethanmcf

SATA 1 or 2, same cable ;).

Nice link indeed and I´m happy that they think the same as me:

""Ah haaa" you may say, "Then I should just get those ready-made water-cooler kits by companies like Coolermaster and Thermaltake, right?"

Bad idea, my friend. Those kits were designed based on rather poor fluid engineering principles, which I will explain later in this article. Therefore, they are the worst kits you can buy. High-performance air coolers beat them both in price and performance."

Ethan McFenton

MCP/MCSE/MCSA/MCDST

Did you really acquired all these certificates?

If yes...Well Done man :thumbup

My mother has all of these i think (at least the first two). She's got a total of 14 certificates including both Novell and MS.

Ethan McFenton

MCP/MCSE/MCSA/MCDST

Did you really acquired all these certificates?

If yes...Well Done man :thumbup

My mother has all of these i think (at least the first two). She's got a total of 14 certificates including both Novell and MS.

when did she started all that man

this is another life I think

and how old are you ethan

Hello

yea ive taken all them and more, just the other ones are not worth putting as my signature, im 17 at the moment :)

thanks guys, i think im going to try that fan less Ait cooling CPU you recommeneded. give it ago, and try overclocking with that :)

Thanks Guys

Ethan :)

Hello

yea ive taken all them and more, just the other ones are not worth putting as my signature, im 17 at the moment :)

thanks guys, i think im going to try that fan less Ait cooling CPU you recommeneded. give it ago, and try overclocking with that :)

Thanks Guys

Ethan :)

17!!??

well done man

I'm 47 and did not get any thing yet :(:blushing:

@Black Wolf: It doesn't take very long time to get the certifications if you're really into it, it's like the tests in school...

I haven't got any certs, but that's because I haven't tried getting any.

@ethanmcf: Add some large (120 mm or more) fan to improve the cooling even more, purely fanless is only good for lower noise level.

I'm due to take my A+ and Network+ soon. I'm 21 and a half.

@ethanmcf, just some advice: People will want employees with experience over certifications. If your resume is packed with certs then that will land you a good job, but to get higher up than that you'll need some years. ;) Sorry that's quite off-topic.

Edited by Jeremy

thanks guys,

yea ive taken all the exams and passed first time, which is good, and i have got alot of experince, but i went for a Admin job,

before i decided to join college, and i had like way more certs than this guy did, and more experice, but becasue her was 32, he had the job.

Which is a little unfair, as he was new to all this, but as i was 17, its like, 'why bother, its not as if he can handle 4000 Computer', when not being funny, its not exactly hard.

and ive got my network+ :D

and well back on to the topic

i dont care about how much noise it makes.

i just want it nice and cool,

ready to be over clockeD :D

Edited by ethanmcf