Flash Wallpapers

cro-man

Cheerz N1K

1680x1050

At Megaupload

All download slots assigned to your country (Croatia) are currently in use. Please try again in a few hours or install the Megaupload Toolbar for immediate access - with the toolbar installed, there are no more slot limitations for you!

:realmad:

--

Forget it matey, this sucks. :realmad:

Does anyone by any chance know how to fix desktop customization problems!

Here's what happened, I was happily running the Sunset Bliss desktop, but I had a single solitary item on my desktop which was spoiling the look. I therefore dragged /moved the item into a new location in the file manager. On doing so, the Desktop went black, and will no longer show any html wallpapers etc. Anything using these packages /html is just shown black. The packages have been uninstalled, re-installed, registry cleaned, reboots, different backgrounds tried etc.

Dont get me wrong, I'm not blaming the packages, I just want to be able to use html as an XP desktop wallpaper option without everything showing as black.

Any ideas!

Hi Yzöwl,

Sorry to hear that.

Yesterday i have tried to reconstruct what happened to you. I was running the Bliss desktop, moved items to an other location, deleted and added items, totally emptied the desktop, except Recycle Bin, uninstalled and installed Bliss desktop, and was every time able to use html as desktop wallpaper. A`m really sorry but i dont have any idea what happened to you.

When the desktop goes black it is probably set on View my desktop as webpage ( which is what you are really doing here with these animated desktops ).

Go into display properties and uncheck this "View my desktop as webpage"

You might have to go into the registry if that is removed from the display options.

It also might be black since the option is unchecked.

Edited by Ludwig Von Cookie Koopa