[Release] XPize 4.6 Beta 2

XPero

OK, maybe putting a section for IE and WMP in the installer would be a good idea. Anyway, they do need patching. They have now Vista icons, which are not fitting with XPize.

well, i would also second having separate sections for IE and WMP. I would rather prefer the default IE7 and WMP11 resources. As xpized resources look out of place. The Home and printer images on IE tab bar do not fit seamlessly in the vicinity.

Those opt out options would be welcome :)

PS- Can you please provide a list of all the WMP related files patched so that we could uninstall them.

Its gr8 to be back :D

• 2 weeks later...

maybe dumb question.. when do i 'tick' the checkboxes under the desktop tab? I am unable to figure out what difference, if any, having these boxes checked makes..... Regardless of the checked state, if i "apply" and 'save' the settings on the manifest tab, it seems to load the same.. anyone?

Edited by hunterdg

They're not applied automatically :}

I'm really sure, you can set the WinRAR-Theme by editing the registry.

HKCU\Software\WinRAR\Interface

But I cannot check this, because I have no permision to download a winrar-theme on company-pc ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently working on final XPize, it will take a little bit more time. Yes, I'm on Vista, but thats not a problem, VMWare is here to help me :P. XIS is a basic installer system to help you make your own customization pack, but it os not the actual XPize source code. When 4.6 reaches final state, I will release its source code as well. Thanks for all your patience guys ;)