[Release] XPize 4.6 Beta 2

XPero

antonio_king:

Good work, but little bit jagged.

Zilexa:

You can use newer updates, but you must not choose IE file for patching. These are the files affected:

browseui.dll

hmmapi.dll

ieframe.dll

ieaksie.dll

iernonce.dll

mshtml.dll

occache.dll

shdocvw.dll

shlwapi.dll

url.dll

urlmon.dll

wininet.dll

iexplore.exe

inetcpl.cpl

About file types, do not worry, they are available in a separate section (Extras).

Guest RCollewijn

After installation 4.6 beta 2, the following programs don't work anymore and an installation of those programs are necessary.

- MMC 3.0

- Terminal client 6.0

- Firefox 2.0.0.1

Is this to fix?

wow Xpero nice release.. actually this is the first time i installed xpize.. coz i usually use it to patch xpcd.. i would say the theme included is superb :thumbup

one thing annoying, after rebooting , it now prompts for login password :blink: any idea why? thnx a lot!

does winrar patching work?

i've never had winrar installed before when xpizing, just thought i'd test it out.

i used the lite package, in my winrar dir i have this subfolder Themes\WinRAR_XP_48x48 and has xpize things in it, so its obviously been put there by xpize

but my bitmaps in winrar remain as default (it wasn't open when i ran xpize)

Oh i am sorry. Was in a hurry so could not explain it.

Eventhough i have IE7 and WMP11 installed on my system, still Xpize did not recognize them and xpized them never the less. Or have you kept it that way?

I have to manually uninstall each and every IE related xpized file as it was not looking as good as original IE.

I even want to uninstall WMP, but do not know all the related files.

They're not applied automatically :}

any chance of sharing that reshacker section for winrar, so i dont have to do your work for it :sneaky:, only care about the winrar.exe file

Winrar is not reshacked, I apply my winrar XP theme instead.

Eventhough i have IE7 and WMP11 installed on my system, still Xpize did not recognize them and xpized them never the less. Or have you kept it that way?

I have to manually uninstall each and every IE related xpized file as it was not looking as good as original IE.

I still dont understand very well what you mean, but:

You have WMP11 and IE7, and you want them patched, yes or no?

If yes, were they patched?

If no, read some posts back in this thread where I said which IE files were affected.

Have I answered your Q?

I still dont understand very well what you mean, but:

You have WMP11 and IE7, and you want them patched, yes or no?

If yes, were they patched?

If no, read some posts back in this thread where I said which IE files were affected.

Have I answered your Q?

I think he means that he has IE7 and WMP11 on his system and eventhough Xpize didn't recognize those programas, it [Xpize] patched them anyways.

Yes.

My system has IE7 and WMP11. N i think they do not need to be Xpized as all the newer MS apps have updated resources. But Xpize updated all their files too.

If this was not a bug, then i would suggest that the user is asked wether he wants to Xpize IE7 and WMP11 or not. This way, the user wont have to individually uncheck each and every file.

I hope i conveyed my suggestion to you.