Cannot find Supported hardware

suta

Nlite.. when i tried to install VIA Package. and nividia graphic card.. it appear cant find supported hardware.. i did not remove things that are in red.. only all the stuff from driver page.. is the cause of this problem relate to the drivers i remove?

hi suta! rebuild & do not remove anything ... i'm certain you wouldn't encounter the same problems ;)

Thats true but I think he wants to remove certain drivers.

I think your best bet would be to make sure that you click the compatibiliy button and check all of the boxes there before checking the box to remove all of the drivers. That way any compatibility stuff wont interfere.

If you are using the setup program for your chipset and video card drivers, the problem may be some other component that you removed that was not a driver though.

When you reply, please use the attach button and attach the file called 'Last Sesson.ini' to this thread. We can help you more. If you need to locate it, it will be in the main folder of your CD, and if it is not there, then it will be in C:\Program Files\nlite\Presets

I think your best bet would be to make sure that you click the compatibiliy button and check all of the boxes there before checking the box to remove all of the drivers. That way any compatibility stuff wont interfere.
missed this important part! :)