(bug) Integrating IE7 using Win2003 R2 don't work

il_benny

Hi

I was using a Windows Server 2003 R2 (standard edition) disc with nLite, it works without problem with drivers and hotfixes but is impossible to integrate internet explorer 7.

The process in nLite complete with no warning or other but the system installation goes bad a lot before than the serial number, regional setting, computer name, etc.etc. are asked.

An error popup appear with a message about something to do with LSASS.EXE for less than one second and then the system automatically reboot.

after that windows try to resume the install process and again the LSASS error and a new reboot in an endless cycle.

This only occurs with the combination of Windows 2003 R2 and IE7 integrated (with or without other hotfixes/addons), there are no problem using Windows 2003 R2 integrated with hotfixes and then manually installing IE7

Sorry for my bad english but is not my first language

Hi

I was using a Windows Server 2003 R2 (standard edition) disc with nLite, it works without problem with drivers and hotfixes but is impossible to integrate internet explorer 7.

The process in nLite complete with no warning or other but the system installation goes bad a lot before than the serial number, regional setting, computer name, etc.etc. are asked.

An error popup appear with a message about something to do with LSASS.EXE for less than one second and then the system automatically reboot.

after that windows try to resume the install process and again the LSASS error and a new reboot in an endless cycle.

This only occurs with the combination of Windows 2003 R2 and IE7 integrated (with or without other hotfixes/addons), there are no problem using Windows 2003 R2 integrated with hotfixes and then manually installing IE7

Sorry for my bad english but is not my first language

Sounds like a bug with nlite integrating ie7. There are still a few small issues with it and it seems you ran into one of them. Nuhi may have a fix in the next release. Are you using nlite 1.3RC or an older version?