Classic start button/taskbar not wanted..

Windopain

I was able to get nLite to make my Dell XP MCE DVD much more like what I wanted but post-install I have a classic taskbar and start button... I'd like to get the green button and blue taskbar back, how can I do this? I have ensured the themes service is set to automatic but I'm not sure how to change the themes and having the service started hasn't helped anything...

Thanks

Windo

I was able to get nLite to make my Dell XP MCE DVD much more like what I wanted but post-install I have a classic taskbar and start button... I'd like to get the green button and blue taskbar back, how can I do this? I have ensured the themes service is set to automatic but I'm not sure how to change the themes and having the service started hasn't helped anything...

Thanks

Windo

I have this same thing happen as well. It seems to stem from one of the addons (or possibly the number of addons I integrate at once). When I cut my list of addons to integrate at once down to around 10-12 it works fine, if I do more, then it happens, but I am thinking it is one of the addons I integrate over the 12, as I do them in a specific order. I am testing this one out to figure out the problem.

However I have always (AFAIK) been able to get the themes to show up once I manually chose classic, applied, and then chose xp again and applied again.... Try that and report back if it doesnt work. Since I am in the middle of testing this, once I figure out which addon, or if it is the number of addons, I will keep this topic updated.

Could you post your "Last Session.ini" file so I can compare the differences? Please dont paste it, just attach it with the attach button. Thx