Weird desktop problem

Zorque

I've been having this weird problem with nLite whenever I install a custom version of Windows. For some reason, certain (seemingly at random) desktop items can't be either right-clicked, copied, cut, or deleted without explorer freezing. I can't open the task manager at this point either, so I have to press the power button to restart the computer.

I've added in CCleaner, Media Player 11, Winrar, Process Explorer, and RyanVM's newest update pack. I haven't seen any other people having this problem, so it may be either that combination or just something I selected when I was customizing my installation. Does anyone know what's causing it?

Yeah, that's weird.

Right off the bat, I see you added Process Explorer and CCleaner. I'd try doing it without adding those 2 and see what happens. If everything's ok, well then, you know...

;)

Thanks, I'll test that out when I get back to my regular computer. Hopefully it's just those, since nothing else I've tried has been able to fix it.

what order are you integrating them in? I do ryanvm update first then wmp11 then the others, and havent seen this before.