Winnt Setup Manager

I know exactly what branding is MS or other wise. My point is what devil270975 has just posted, I have clicked on the help and the help.txt

Below is the entire help file. Nothing on branding in there.

[Data]

AutoPartition
Value: 1

Installs Windows to the first available partition that has adequate space for a Windows installation and does not already contain an installed version of Windows. Either omit the AutoPartition entry from your answer file or set the value of AutoPartition to 1. If AutoPartition = 1, the /tempdrive command-line option of Winnt32.exe is ignored. If you do not set the value, text-mode Setup installs Windows on the partition where $WIN_NT$.~LS is located.

MsDosInitiated
Value: 0

Informs the Windows Setup Loader that an unattended Setup is running directly from the product CD. The value must always be set to 0. If you do not set the value to 0, Setup fails at the beginning of GUI-mode Setup.

UnattendedInstall
Informs the Windows Setup Loader that an unattended Setup is running directly from the product CD. The value must always be set to Yes if you are preinstalling Windows using the CD Boot method.

Note

UnattendedInstall is not the same as the UnattendSwitch entry in the [Unattended] section of the answer file. UnattendSwitch controls Windows Welcome; UnattendedInstall does not.

{end}

[Unattended]

[GUIUnattended]

[Display]

[UserData]

[TapiLocation]

this should work

{end}

[RegionalSettings]

[Networking]

[Components]

[Shell]

[GUIRunOnce]

[Branding]

[URL]

[FavoritesEX]

bottom line is I've been on the BBS/forums circuit best part of 8-9 years and thought if I ask a question in a forum such as this I may get an answer.

I hold my hand up, reading my responces again it was a bit over board and I appologise :) :/

I don't expect anyone to hold my hand far from it. But what I did expect was sharing of knowledge. One learns from asking questions.

@Yazoo: Appology accepted. I just like things to be more positive, as you obviously understood. My answer to branding was wrong, as you clearified the question above. Sorry. About the 8/9 years ..., I generally don't let it get out, but if age/experience counts I have been a professional software engineer for over 20 years ... We used to dream of BBSs!

Peace