user creation in unattended failing

newsposter

You know, now using 1.3 RC I was experiencing a similar problem where I created user accounts for my kids and wife and when after booting into windows for the first time and attempting to log off it would just throw me back into the admin account. All I did was set up the user accoutns during first boot and then did a full restart and then all was fixed. I then had a login screen with all users and no admin showing, hope that helps you...

Gov

Edited by Governator

You know, now using 1.3 RC I was experiencing a similar problem where I created user accounts for my kids and wife and when after booting into windows for the first time and attempting to log off it would just throw me back into the admin account. All I did was set up the user accoutns during first boot and then did a full restart and then all was fixed. I then had a login screen with all users and no admin showing, hope that helps you...

Gov

Your issue is because you set your computer to autologin as administrator one time, and so when you rebooted, it turned that off (no logging off does not do it, like you would think that it should..)