misspelled words in setup

strotee76

Neighbourhood is spelt right!! Well, for me it is :P
Good work man

Its not good that a program as THIS have misspelled words :blushing:

How about, 'Good work, man! It's not good that a program such as THIS has misspelled words.'

I mean audit team...that was the joke, to misspelled the word ;)

Maybe, 'I meant audit team... that was the joke, to misspell the word.'

I remember that always Uk guys blame USA guys that USA guys eat many letters for many words

Perhaps you meant this:"I just remembered that guys from the UK always blame Americans for eating too many letters in their words."

Apparently, no one HERE will be making the audit team... :no::P

Edited by RaGhul

Neighbourhood is spelt right!! Well, for me it is :P
Good work man

Its not good that a program as THIS have misspelled words :blushing:

How about, 'Good work, man! It's not good that a program such as THIS has misspelled words.'

I mean audit team...that was the joke, to misspelled the word ;)

Maybe, 'I meant audit team... that was the joke, to misspell the word.'

I remember that always Uk guys blame USA guys that USA guys eat many letters for many words

Perhaps you meant this:"I just remembered that guys from the UK always blame Americans for eating too many letters in their words."

Apparently, no one HERE will be making the audit team... :no::P

WOW ... albert.gif

Spelling mistakes or not, I still give major thanks to Nuhi for his work on this software. As with everyone though, mistakes are common, so we shouldn't really worry about it (Trying not to be rude to either side here).

As for the differences in the words, ie) "Color" vs. "Colour". I prefer the American way of spelling them (and I am Canadian :P). If you pronounce the word with the extra "U" in it, it can sound like "Cul - our", which is not right. It should be pronounced "Cul - er". My english teacher gets irritated with me when I use the American way of spelling words such as these (my grade 9/10 teacher didn't care, infact, he thought the same as me).

Either way, the word is correct, as both are "official" if you will.

Mistakes such as "of" instead of "off" are very common as they can be overlooked so easily. Especially in word documents that have a spell checker because both words are infact, the correct spelling. Which is why I pick up so easily on "you" instead of "your" or, "are" instead of "our".

Does it bother me? Yes, of coarse. But do I care? No, because its human nature.

However, to end my long winded post, a thanks to Nuhi for this great free software.

Edited by prx984

Does it bother me? Yes, of coarse. But do I care? No, because its human nature.

You mean, "course"? :whistle:

Nuhi isn't American, so I can forgive him for the spelling errors. But if he wants some help, I'll be happy to, buddy!! :D