Distributing Network Requests among multiple Connections Manually

I have two network cables connected to my PC. One belongs to a Windows domain and provides Internet. The other one provides only Internet.

Both of the connections do not require proxy to access the Internet.

When both connections are enabled on the PC, I cannot see PCs on the Windows domain and my email does not work. When I disable the second connection everything goes back to normal.

Is there a software that will ask me for each network request which connection should handle the request? I am also open for any other solution.

Is there a software that will ask me for each network request which connection should handle the request?
Maybe, but I've never seen it. That could get annoying really fast!

Windows usually does this on its own by maintaining discovered address tables. How do you have your addressing setup? Are both connections on the same subnet?

I am also open for any other solution.
If both connections route out to the net, why are you using them both? The easiest thing to do is unplug the non-domain connection.

The main problem here is that windows will only be using one default gateway for the communications, and will therefore route everything out of the primary network card.

Two NIC's are only really needed if the machine is doing some kind of routing or firewall functionality.