Off Topic - CD bootable of Ghost 2002?

WinXP

I thought i could attach it here next to my post but the max upload size is limited to 200k.

So I am going to upload it to rapidshare! There you go:

http://rapidshare.com/files/10226675/ghostboot.iso.html ~2MB

The iso "loads" cdrom and mouse drivers as well as the ghost.exe.Do I miss something?

What do you mean when you say "for sysprep use"?

I have never used sysprep so I have no idea on the subject.

well what i want to do, is set up a client machine, the way they want it will say office, .Net framework on it etc.

then save the image with Sysprep,

and Ghost the Hard Drive Image. so then i can make the Ghost Image copy over to the hard disk, ready to give to the customer, so when they boot into the CD it loads Ghost and Copies over the Files :)

Do you get what im saying

and thank you very much for the file :)

Ethan

if you have the corporate version of ghost it includes 'Boot disk wizard' application when installed on the technicians machine that will create boot disks for various purposes, including cds. (depending upon ghost version.)

I currently use the Ghost solutions suite 1.1, but v8.x had it also though you had to create the floppy disk set then create you cd from those, the solutions suite will create a cd ISO. I think v7.x had it also but I don't recall it has been too long since I used 7.x. Definitely did not exist before version 7.