[Desktops] 2007

Happy new year everybody!

It's time to post your desktop screenshots for 2007. :)

I also wanted to let you know I'm going to collect the screenshots that are posted on my harddrive.

Far too many pictures are missing because they have been uploaded to services such as imageshack and deleted after a 30-day 'inactivity' period.

In fact, I'll collect both files and links so I can query pictures periodically from image hosting services to prevent their automatic removal.

Of course, you're perfectly free to refuse this. ;)

Customize, tune, post. B)

Wow, you're quick. Hopefully I did not wait until tomorrow to start this topic. :P

Anyway, both your desktop are nice. :)

Just two things to Grunth0s :

-you have a weird folder on your desktop. :ph34r: ;p

-are you running Vista ? Then you must be using a shell32.dll patcher. Any issue with it ?

Wow, you're quick. Hopefully I did not wait until tomorrow to start this topic. :P

Anyway, both your desktop are nice. :)

Just two things to Grunth0s :

-you have a weird folder on your desktop. :ph34r: ;p

-are you running Vista ? Then you must be using a shell32.dll patcher. Any issue with it ?

Ooops, missed that folder, but at least I hid all the pr0n folders :whistle:

Isn't Vista, is good old fashioned XP SP2, with the Vista Sidebar from Stardock :thumbup

VS is Luna Element, and Pirate OS icon pack.

new one today. i got a new wallpaper with the Ace of Spades(the best card out there). i also got my foobie looking like WMP11. it's not that great since i stripped a lot of code from the original layout(it used to be 308 lines and now it's 55) but i like it. i should add bitrate and stuff like that though...

Clean:

sshot133ng7.th.png

Dirty:

sshot1333nn0.th.png

Enjoy!

new one today. i got a new wallpaper with the Ace of Spades(the best card out there). i also got my foobie looking like WMP11. it's not that great since i stripped a lot of code from the original layout(it used to be 308 lines and now it's 55) but i like it. i should add bitrate and stuff like that though...

Clean:

sshot133ng7.th.png

Dirty:

sshot1333nn0.th.png

Enjoy!

What desktop theme is that (in the Clean img)? And where did you get that wallpaper? It's nice.