Winnt.sif Program Ver 2.0 Released!

b0r3d

Thanks for letting me know. I figured i may have made a few errors with the quotes, because when programming, to make a quote apear, i need to use chr(34), to tell VB.NET that im not entering a string of text. So its hard to see if i put them all in the right places :)

Ill give the program about a week, and roll all the fixes into one update. Keep posting!

Its hard for me to write a help file, because i programmed hte thing. I know exactly what everything does :rolleyes: If you'd like to write a brief one, i could elaborate on it, that way it comes from a users perspective :)

Even just a short FAQ, and i'd be glad to include it in the program

Do you have any plan to add a feature that allow us to add and create our own registry tweaks?

You can add your own registry tweaks on the Finish page. Just add which ones you want to the bottom (or the appropriate section if you like having them grouped), before you press the create button.

Yeah I know you can add it in the Finish section. But I'm more interested in which I can actually add it to the actual tweak list in the program itself so you can reuse it anytime.

-Kenneth

I made a thread a few days ago asking people what features and what tweaks they'd like to see in the program. All the ones listed in the thread were incorperated into the software.

If you have any more tweaks, i'd love to see them :)

maybe an option (in a extra section) to add SP1 + all the hotfixes and upgrades and/or other programs installation to the unattended installation from 1 base location (either on CD or on a partition)

also (very very importand) an option to patch the uxtheme.dll after installation.

:)

Don't forget, this an app to create a winnt.sif file. What you explained cannot be defined/used in a winnt.sif file.