Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
DJPro

Delete a file after next reboot

Hello folks,

I was wondering if someone had a script to delete a file after the next reboot?

I can't fix it with a cleanup.cmd for example because the file is a log file that is not visible until the next reboot.

I want to delete it automatically after my unattended install, so if anyone has an idea...your welcome!

Greetz, DJPro

@DEL "%UserProfile%\Bureaublad\*.lnk">NUL 
@DEL "%AllUsersProfile%\Bureaublad\*.lnk">NUL
@DEL "%DefaultUserProfile%\Bureaublad\*.lnk">NUL

shutdown.exe -r -f -t 30 -c "Bedankt voor het gebruiken van dakota ®Dakotasoft Installatie"

@move %systemdrive%\logo\ronny3.cmd %systemdrive%\"Documents and Settings\All Users\MenuStart\Programma's\Opstarten\"

@del %ystemdrive%\"DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\MenuStart\Programma's\Opstarten\ronny2.cmd"

i'm putting a cmd file at the and of the first cmd file in the startup and then it's beeing executed at first startup and on the and of that cmd file i'm deleting it out of the startup folder ready you are !

Edited by dakota19

@dakota19...many,many,many thanks for the fast reply! :thumbup

The way you use it did the trick.

That I even thought about this, I searched myself crazy.

See you on the forum :hello:

p.s. Bedankt voor het gebruiken van het dakota ®Dakotasoft-script !!!