[Release] Windows Media Player 11

UtCollector

Here is Windows Media Player 11

Note:

Some tweaks to make WMP 11 a bit nicer to you and less anoying. More info later.

This is a .msi installer.

I used a Enterprise Deployment Pack for Windows Media to make this addon:

Download Deployment Pack for Windows Media here:

Info:

Windows Media Player 11 for Windows XP offers great new ways to store and enjoy all your music, video, pictures, and recorded TV. Play it, view it, and sync it to a portable device for enjoying on the go or even share with devices around your home—all from one place.

Bring a whole new look to your digital entertainment.

Breathe new life into your digital music experience.

Store and enjoy all of your music, video, pictures, and recorded TV.

Stay connected with your music, video, and pictures no matter where you are. Check out the new Media Sharing feature.

Readmore ad: HomePage

Switch used in winrar: msistub.exe WMP11edp.msi /qb

Install from: svcpack.inf

MD5 hash: 58004FC9EB8C09A12B39E0861A4E1E8F

File Size: 24.8 MB (26,035,150 bytes)

Download here:

Ore here:

Windows Media Player 11 64 Bit:

Readmore ad: HomePage

Switch used in winrar: msistub.exe WMP11edp.msi /qb

Install from: svcpack.inf

MD5 hash: D61AE1D63C29DE454EA5AE2FC3F99813

File Size: 26.8 MB (28,185,378 bytes)

Download here

Ure here

The 64 bit version is not working because the Deployment Pack is only for 32 bit building.

Edited by UtCollector

It seems that the MSI created by the Enterprise Deployment Pach doesnt like to be renamed!

It gives a error when trying to read from te RARSFX0 folder created in C:Windows\temp

Setup is looking for mpsetupedp.msi and finds instead WMP11edp.msi

Doenja

It seems that the MSI created by the Enterprise Deployment Pach doesnt like to be renamed!

It gives a error when trying to read from te RARSFX0 folder created in C:Windows\temp

Doenja

Thanks for telling!

I will remake the addon for you and that with the original name "mpsetupedp.msi" But i still think the the program will ask for the original installer when a error happens.

Sometimes when a program get broke it will ask for the original installer. The location where a program got installed from is normally in the register.

You could try and rename my WMP11edp.msi to mpsetupedp.msi and install from it if its been asked for. It might just need a few files ore register a broken part again.

Doenja

Thanks for telling!

I will remake the addon for you and that with the original name "mpsetupedp.msi" But i still think the the program will ask for the original installer when a error happens.

Sometimes when a program get broke it will ask for the original installer. The location where a program got installed from is normally in the register.

You could try and rename my WMP11edp.msi to mpsetupedp.msi and install from it if its been asked for. It might just need a few files ore register a broken part again.

Done that before posting and the result is the same.

I've created my own installer with EDP and as long the filename is the one generated the installer works. :yes:

As sone as you rename it it gives the error. :no:

gr,

Doenja

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...