How to Stop WPI from installing?

I was playing around, editing my wpi configuration and never realized I had not stopped the timer countdown......it started to install my programs automatically while I was in the config screen. I was able to stop it by terminating the appropriate Rundll32.exe in task manager but, it keeps trying to restart everytime I reboot the computer.....how do I remove the runonce.exe from start up? I have noticed that it now runs on every start up and I can terminate that file in task manager to stop WPI but, I'd rather stop it altogether!

I think WPI creates Reg keys under (I Know it used to)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx]

or

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]

Im not sure of the New WPI installer still adds the entries there, which is telling your computer to try to intall the apps when you log on ;) If the entries exists then you can remove it

There should be no way that you would be editting your config and the timer ran out and started the installation process. Not possible. As soon as you click ANYWHERE, or use a hotkey, the timer stops. Unless you were editting it externally/manually.

There should be no way that you would be editting your config and the timer ran out and started the installation process. Not possible. As soon as you click ANYWHERE, or use a hotkey, the timer stops. Unless you were editting it externally/manually.

Well, I thought I started it while in the config screen....doesn't really matter anyway. I found the reg entries in the WOW32 folder....I'm running XP64

Thanks for your help!