autorun.vbs

I wanted to ask about this autorun.vbs thing

Last week i run my anti virus program and 420 viruses were found and it automatically heal/delete the virus.

The virus that are in my computer are located in the system file and the name is Trojan....( i don't know the exact name)

The anti virus program happen also deleted my autorun.vbs file and i can't open my hard disk and other removable disk.

I have to use right click>search then can find my files.

How can i retrieve my autorun.vbs files and is there any other way to repair my hard disk files??

please help!

you know, i told some of my friends to use avast, and i thought 25 viruses was bad.

burn your data and reinstall....420 is a kinda sad number, your system is too depressed to go on [jk] but you may want to just start over, it'll be a lot easier, no replacing .vbs files by hand [its a bad idea if your av software mistakes you as a virus...you'll get locked out of your own system.

420 viruses?! What the hell have you been doing? I'd say you'd be better off reformatting and starting from scratch. I think you need to rethink your surfing habits... :w00t:

honestly i don't have any bad surfing habit.

It happen after my pervert friend use my laptop while i was sleeping to surf that kind of website

Now no more viruses but i still can't open my hard disk using double click.

I have to type in the address to open it.

Can anyone help me to fix this problem i have facing?