Forum Updated to v2.2.1

xper

Before forum update when any member explore any profile for any member there was a field telling where this member is active at the moment if the member is online (i.e. currently active in xx topic / forum / reading board index / ...etc) Now this field is no longer exist...is it a privacy issue !? LOL

Before forum update when any member explore any profile for any member there was a field telling where this member is active at the moment if the member is online (i.e. currently active in xx topic / forum / reading board index / ...etc) Now this field is no longer exist...is it a privacy issue !? LOL

It's somewhere in the left bar.

Member Profile - Left

Statistics

Profile Views: 52*

Viewing Board Index

1) The regular smiling smiley doesn't appear on the first selection; are they ordered by use?
Try using the smiley dropdown on the second row.
2) When clicking a smiley, it gets added into the post but it's highlighted, meaning that if I continue to type the smiley is erased again
Try using the standard editor instead. You can change it in your preferences. I like the standard one better than the rich text.

The standard editor is enabled by default for me. Maybe I set it like that the moment I signed up... Don't remember.

The rich text editor is junk, though. When clicking a smiley, it gets inserted but you can't type anything AFTER it. So I'd first have to compose my entire post and then add smileys....

The standard editor is enabled by default for me. Maybe I set it like that the moment I signed up... Don't remember.

The rich text editor is junk, though. When clicking a smiley, it gets inserted but you can't type anything AFTER it. So I'd first have to compose my entire post and then add smileys....

Just go HERE

and choose Posting Settings > Type of text editor to use when posting ... Rich Text Editor requires either IE6+, Mozilla / Firefox or Opera 9+ > and choose standard editor

Just go HERE

and choose Posting Settings > Type of text editor to use when posting ... Rich Text Editor requires either IE6+, Mozilla / Firefox or Opera 9+ > and choose standard editor

As I said, it's already on "standard editor." And there's also a toggle in the top right corner of the Post reply box (a button with a reload icon).

Maybe I don't understand exactly what is written here but I see the following bug:

If I go directly to some forum like http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showforum=91 as I was always used to go I'm not automaticaly logged in - even though the "Remember me?" checkbox was checked during the previous login.

I use SeaMonkey 1.0.7, I cleared the cache with no change, this bug appears on all of my computers, both Windows 98 and Windows XP.

Is there any way how to force the old behavior or is it necessary to log in every day manually?

Other change (not nice to me) is that the "quote" and "code" buttons do not insert separately starting tag on first click and ending tag on second click, but both tags together. Is this intentional? Is there any way how to force the old behavior?

The last question, I don't know if related to the last upgrade - is there any possibility to set the time/date format? phpBB has the possibility to use PHP formats like "d.m.Y H:i:s".

Regards,

Petr

Just go HERE

As I said, it's already on "standard editor." And there's also a toggle in the top right corner of the Post reply box (a button with a reload icon).

OOps sorry man, I do not know how I did not realized that you mentioned that you are using a standard editor, sorry!!