Noob Help Needed Here?

p3nixn

So im just starting to learn how to use nLite and i got to the page where it asks for

Locating The Windows Installation? Is that like C:/ Windows or what?

and under that it says product name? Language? Service Pack? Version? Path? Size?

i know this is very bad question and im not dumb im very good with computers ( mostly rats, delphi and other trojans ...

but ive always wanted to do this so your help is muchly appreciated.

So im just starting to learn how to use nLite and i got to the page where it asks for

Locating The Windows Installation? Is that like C:/ Windows or what?

and under that it says product name? Language? Service Pack? Version? Path? Size?

i know this is very bad question and im not dumb im very good with computers ( mostly rats, delphi and other trojans ...

but ive always wanted to do this so your help is muchly appreciated.

its asking for the actual install disk contents....i usually just select all the cd's conents and drag them to a folder on my hardrive..same with sp2 and then select that folder in nlite

• 1 year later...

I'm newbie here, I just want to ask about the message that popup when I locate my windows installation, I already copy the i386 folder to my HD, locate it and it always says "Make sure that the selected folder or drive contains i386 or AMD64 directory and proper windows installation files...etc", if i click next it always say the message, How can I fix my problem? Thanks for any help.