Holiday Greetings!

Kiki Burgh

just thought i'd take time to squeeze this in :w00t:MERRY CHRISTMAS & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO ALL HFSLIP USERS WORLDWIDE! ... we've been serious all this time ... but certainly having fun too! more power to HFSLIP!

Edited by Kiki Burgh

Here in the good ole USA, the politically correct (cough cough dems cough) force us to say Happy Holidays. They decided that they know better than people from the last 2000 years that said Merry Christmas. Me? I say screw the politically correct. Merry Christmas everyone!

Here in the good ole USA, the politically correct (cough cough dems cough) force us to say Happy Holidays. They decided that they know better than people from the last 2000 years that said Merry Christmas. Me? I say screw the politically correct. Merry Christmas everyone!

I can't beleive how politically correct we have to be here in Canada. I wrote on the chalk board at school on Thursday, "Merry Christmas" and the teacher told me to erase it because its politically correct. So I said "Screw politically correct, it's a slap in the face to US Canadians".

I'm so sick of it, so, let's all say Merry Christmas! :lol:

Edited by Cygnus

I can't beleive how politically correct we have to be here in Canada. I wrote on the chalk board at school on Thursday, "Merry Christmas" and the teacher told me to erase it because its politically correct. So I said "Screw politically correct, it's a slap in the face to US Canadians".

I'm so sick of it, so, let's all say Merry Christmas! :lol:

Ha! Ha!HAPPY HOLIDAYS then! Edited by Kiki Burgh

"Merry Christmas" may be politically incorrect, but "Happy Holidays" doesn't make much sense as an alternative. It's generic (can be used in summer too), while "Merry Christmas" is targeted at the Christmas holiday exclusively.

So I'll just say "enjoy your meals"... :)

Oh, and I agree that the Frappr update stinks. The autoplay is useless.

• 11 months later...